“Why is my Epson Printer Offline” is the first thing that strikes our mind when we receive printer offline messages. It becomes annoying when we are about to print something important, and we receive printer offline messages. Epson is the leading brand, which has exceptional printers for both office and home use. But, offline printer issues can crop up with any printer. And there is nothing to worry about either. They are easy fixes for the Epson Printer Offline issue. Read the blog and follow the instructions to resolve Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 issue.
Epson Printer offline: Simple fixes
There are various culprits behind your Epson Printer Offline issue. Printer Spooler error, wrong printer configurations, Previous jobs in the queue, and Driver problem issues some of the most common problems for the printer to go offline.
Restart your PC and Printer
A simple restart can sometimes resolve any issues. Try to restart both PC and Printer to see if the Epson Printer Offline issue goes away.
Restart Printer Spooler Service
An issue with printer spooler service is also one of the reasons for the communication error between Printer and PC. Restart the printer spooler service to see if the “Epson Printer Offline Windows 10” issue to go away. Follow the steps below to get rid of the printer offline issue.
- Press Windows and R keys at the same time
- A box will pop up. In the search box, enter services.msc and press “O.K.”
- A-List will appear. Select the Printer Spooler item from the list.
- Check whether the status is running. If you are unable to see the status, right-click printer spooler service and click on start.
- Next, right-click on Printer Spooler and then click on restart.
- Close the window now.
Are you able to find a proper fix for “Epson Printer Offline Windows 10” issue? Proceed to next step, if still not able to find the solution.
Set The Printer To Default
Printer not set to default and Use Printer Offline option checked can prevent printing. Follow the steps below to resume printing
- To proceed with configuring your printer as default, you need to click on the Start Button.
- After that, select the “Devices and Printers.”
- Then tap printer now to ensure that there is no checkmark before “Use Printer Offline
- Now, right-click on your printer and then click “Set as default printer.”
See, by changing the above printer settings, you can resolve the “Epson Printer Offline” issue.
Cancel all the pending jobs in the queue
Pending jobs in the queue can also result in your Epson Printer offline Windows 10 issue. Follow the easy steps below to cancel all the unfinished jobs and start afresh.
- Open the start menu and then type the control panel in the search bar.
- After that, select “Hardware and Sound” option, and then double-click on it. Then click Device and Printer option from there. A list of printers connecting your system will be displayed. Select your printer that requires changes. Click on “See what’s printing option. Find use printer offline option and check whether it is unchecked. If not, uncheck it.
- After doing needful, cancel all documents and save the process. Restart your system
Are you able to resolve the Epson Printer Offline issue and resume printing again? If not try to update the printer drivers
Update Printer Drivers
- Click on Windows + I keys simultaneously.
- Now, tap on devices
- After that, Go to Devices and Printers
- Right-click on Brother Printer
- Now tap on remove a device
- Proceed with fixing “Epson Printer Offline Windows 10” issue by clicking O.K in a permission dialog box
- Hit on Yes